Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hello

I basically just set this up to post a picture. We'll see how it goes.

I did this layout for the Scrap Our Stash March Challenge.  I have been trying to figure out a way to use this collection for a long time.  It is from Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs.  I have used this collection a lot for mini albums, but just never could get inspired for a layout.  Then when I saw the sketch, and it required a plaid, I just knew!  The crazy thing is that I won this collection from Graphic 45 when I posted about Gloria.  Of course, it was a random drawing, but I truly believe she brought me luck.  So it was just natural that I did the layout about her.

Check out the Scrap Our Stash Blog to see more entries.  They are all inspirational!

http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

  1. What an adorable page. Love The details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow...was my first thought. Beautiful layout. I love the Graphic45 papers and embellishments. The cat letter stamps are particularly sweet. Love the little grouping you made with the tag. And, Gloria is such a pretty girl. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers to showcase your beautiful kitty. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - love the cluster! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete